The Clinical Training and Education Manager (CTEM) position focuses on developing world-class training and education programs for EndoGastric Solutions employees and customers. The primary objective is to develop physicians’ and employee clinical competence and assist the Company in attaining its corporate objectives. A secondary objective is to support TIF procedures with customers and employees in the field as required.
Base Salary Range: $100,000 – $105,000 plus variable
- Primary Quality Assurance/Quality Control for customer technical training materials to ensure consistent teaching methodology, messaging, and quality by coordination and communication with Marketing and Regulatory Affairs.
- Develop and execute training and education programs that provide customers and personnel with up-to-date information on company products, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage, in coordination with other CTEMs, regional field-based customer training programs (West/East)
- Identify and evaluate new field training centers and work with target centers to successfully navigate all applicable administrative, regulatory and IACUC efforts.
- Create uniform training content for didactic and hands-on training sessions incorporated at all training centers.
- Deliver Agile-approved content during didactic portions of training.
- Monitor training center performance and strive to continuously improve training-to-procedure conversions amongst trained customers.
- Review and recommend changes in training methods to facilitate improved training programs and materials.
- Provide Go-Live support to trained customers as part of EGS’ commitment to the safe and efficacious use of products.
- Co-Authors of education content for Company personnel & customers
- Create and manage content for company e-learning programs.
- Collaborate with various internal departments and occasionally external partners to create training materials for company personnel & customers.
- Collect product feedback from customers and personnel at training events and communicate feedback to Marketing and R&D
- Create and manage continuing education for personnel & customers.
- Develop and iterate inanimate training models
- Additional Duties
- Co-manage a group of customer consultants who serve as a peer-training network for the purpose of hosting customer training programs and case observations.
- Develop tools and resources to increase the efficiency of Sales representatives through education and technology.
- May serve as project lead for various educational projects.
- Actively participates in product exhibits and trade shows.
- In addition, other duties and responsibilities as required include the following:
- Ride-alongs with sales personnel to review technical skills
- On-going technical training with sales personnel
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in OR/medical setting presenting device products. BA/BS preferred
- Three to five years’ sales or training experience in a medical device or other high growth industry required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of surgical procedures and associated clinical space
- Experience in delivery of effective technical product information
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills required
- Must be highly resourceful and demonstrate ability to take initiative in the development and completion of projects
- High proficiency in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Video editing, Video Conferencing, e-learning software)
- Requires travel in North America (75%).
- Ability to perform public speaking at various venues
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals who believe in team work, achievement and excellence. We strive to attract and retain employees of the highest caliber based on abilities, achievements and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. EndoGastric Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources: