Responsible for developing global strategic training direction and overseeing the execution of customer, sales, and team-member training programs. Creates, organizes, and delivers effective training materials and events; coordinates with third-party vendors; responsible for documentation of training activities and analysis of effectiveness related to all training programs.
Salary Range: $170,000 – $180,000 plus variable
- Develop and execute physician and sales training events aligned with global Commercial (Sales and Marketing) strategies
- Responsible for leading team of Clinical Training Mangers – includes developing and leading highly effective team to accomplish established goals and objectives
- Develop and maintain curriculum and supporting materials for customer education and sales training programs
- Develop expertise on company products, procedures, and disease specific clinical studies and act as a resource to customers and other company departments including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, etc.
- Identify and implement appropriate instructional procedures or methods, such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, e-learning, simulation, etc. for company products and procedures
- Formulate training policies, programs and schedules based upon knowledge of identified training needs
- Measure the impact of customer and sales training initiatives procedure adoption and clinical outcomes
- Manage budget and monthly forecast process for training initiatives
- Ensure project milestones are established and met
- Provide input into company’s strategic plan
Professional training and education responsibilities:
- Develop and Manage KOL / Training events – work with Sales and Marketing organization to develop, schedule and execute Regional and National Training programs that teach physicians to safely and effectively perform the TIF procedure.
- Develop programs to leverage peer-to-peer education to include management of the following:
- – Consulting contracts for MD faculty
- – Partner facilities
- – Continuing Medical Education courses
- – Advanced TIF training courses
- Manage and oversight of training equipment (inanimate training models, endoscopes, demo devices, etc.) used for all training initiatives
- Develop and iterate inanimate training models and demo materials
- Develop and communicate training schedule to broader Commercial organization
- Establish and manage remote customer training centers
- Maintain training records and prepare reports to evaluate performance of training team members and trainees
- Ensure EGS customer training activity is aligned with EGS Training policy
Sales / personnel training and education responsibilities:
- Develop content and coordinate schedule and agenda for new hire training programs (to include pre and post course training activity and content)
- Coordinate Field Sales Training program by collaborating with Sales leadership and Field Sales Trainers
- Monitor competitive landscape and educate company personnel on alternative treatment options
- Oversee annual customer post-market surveillance
- Collect product feedback from customers and personnel at training events and communicate feedback to Sales, Marketing and R&D
- Bachelor’s Degree plus seven or more years of leadership experience in training/sales/marketing/product development environment.
- Two or more years of demonstrated success in training program content development and implementation
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- Experience in medical device industry, specifically operating room and surgical product experience preferred
- Experience leading a team and managing people
- Strong interpersonal, team building, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a changing environment
- Experience and ability to manage/coordinate multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work remotely with a can-do attitude
- Requires travel in North America (up to 50%)
- Requires ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all facets of the commercial organization and customers
- Proficient w/Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficient with SalesForce.com
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals who believe in team work, achievement and excellence. We strive to attract and retain employees of the highest caliber based on abilities, achievements and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. EndoGastric Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources: