Responsible for the development and execution of marketing content, including online and offline mediums. Will be at the forefront of designing, updating and coordinating marketing and promotional material, aligning to the company’s strategic initiatives and branding. In addition, support the development and execution of marketing strategies to create demand and drive adoption of EndoGastric Solutions’ (EGS) product portfolio for the treatment of GERD by educating healthcare professionals and consumers through innovating messaging strategies and impactful campaigns. Support the Director, Marketing in timely completion of projects within established schedules and budgets and collaborate with internal key stakeholders and external customers and vendors.
$90,000+ plus variable bonus
- Create, update and implement engaging marketing content aligned with company goals to educate healthcare professionals and consumers about GERD and the TIF 2.0 procedure.
- Track the effectiveness of content to support marketing communication objectives.
- Assist with management and updates of EGS websites.
- Support Director, Marketing to create and execute marketing plans that produce messaging and effective marketing materials and collateral to drive demand for EGS products and services.
- Assist in development and execution of corporate communications strategy to incorporate website, social media channels, automated marketing programs to effectively communicate with all customers and stakeholders.
- Support Director, Marketing in the development and execution of the messaging and strategy to influence customers and drive adoption through all industry-society trade shows and events to include conference messaging/promotion, advertisements, targeted email campaigns, booth graphics, HCP presentations, website sponsorships, user-group meetings, workshops, etc.
- Assist in the maintenance, design, and delivery of the corporate trade show booth property for all industry-society events and manage post-conference lead management and return on investment.
- Assist in educating field sales team, physicians and medical staff on best practices for marketing the TIF procedure.
- Support patient marketing (DTC) initiatives, including assisting with managing patient marketing programs, DTC social media, development and updating of patient marketing content, including website copy and patient marketing templates, and strategizing and implementing new patient marketing initiatives.
- Manage the EGS co-funded marketing program, including managing the budget and allocation of funds, ensuring agreements are in place, assist in development and updating of co-funded marketing templates for customers, monitor results and strategize on optimizing the program for customers.
- Responsible for managing our TIF Talk program, including planning the schedule, working with PDMs to get guests, coordinating with physicians and patients, leading the TIF Talk sessions, monitoring results and strategizing on updates to the program to optimize its success.
- Contribute to adhering to marketing budget.
- Collaborate with external agency partners.
- Act as a liaison to the Sales organization for field-based Marketing events.
- Act as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Marketing Communications. role.
- 3-5 years of previous medical device marketing experience preferrable.
- Goal oriented with ability and willingness to complete new challenges and take on new responsibilities reflecting a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work remotely in a cross-functional and dynamic team environment.
- Analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid understanding of both digital marketing and traditional communication tools and processes.
- Knowledge of content development and SEM strategies.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to simultaneously manage competing priorities along with outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically; then act tactically.
- Travel required for this position, approximately ~25%
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, social media platforms, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and other digital marketing mediums preferrable.
- Mastery of Microsoft software including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals who believe in team work, achievement and excellence. We strive to attract and retain employees of the highest caliber based on abilities, achievements and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. EndoGastric Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources: