EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. (EGS) is a fast-growth medical technology company with offices in Redmond, Washington. The company is revolutionizing the field of gastroenterology, including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other GI disorders. We offer our employees attractive salary and benefits packages, including stock options and a 401k plan. We have a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and ten (10) paid holidays each year. Our benefit package includes medical insurance as well as dental and vision, with the company subsidizing a majority of the premiums. Life insurance, AD&D insurance, as well as both short- and long-term disability insurance, are all offered at no cost to the employee.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender Identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Field Position Currently Available:
- Based in the Seattle area covering the territory of WA, OR, ID, AK
- Based in the Los Angeles area covering the territory of Los Angeles County, Santa Barbara and Bakersfield
- Based in the N. Florida area, Jacksonville or Orlando
- Based in the Raleigh Durham area covering the territory of The Research Triangle, Charleston, and Columbia
- Based in the Denver area covering CO, Northern NM, UT, East WY
- Based in Austin/San Antonio
- Based in Dallas
- Based in TX Panhandle/OK
- Based in Wisconsin
Job Summary: Responsible for sales and physician-support of Company products within an assigned geographic region. Responsible for all aspects related to sales including but not limited to prospecting, qualifying leads, demonstrating devices, closing orders as well as building excellent customer relations with physicians and hospital personnel.
- Develop sales plan and strategies for territory activities using Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Sales Process.
- Ability to develop an implementation plan with existing accounts to market a program.
- Demonstrate product, procedure and clinical knowledge by complete understanding of Company product.
- Maintain close key customer contacts to continually determine customer needs.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Actively market the Marketing Department initiatives.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, exhibitions, training courses, conferences and events.
- Recommend product enhancements/changes based upon market feedback and increased sales potential.
- Work with and assist in developing Sales Representatives as added to Sales organization.
- Public speaking presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Other projects and assignments as required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of surgical procedures with five or more years of medical device sales experience and ability to support procedure.
- Experience in delivery of effective technical sales presentations to medical professionals.
- Solid, documented sales success.
- Full understanding of reimbursement policy and process.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and persuasive communication skills.
- High proficiency in PC software application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel.
- Ability to perform public speaking at various venues
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growth medical technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. The company is revolutionizing the fields of upper gastroenterology diseases including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other GI disorders.
Based in Redmond, WA, EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. (www.endogastricsolutions.com) is a medical device company focused on developing and commercializing innovative, evidence-based, incisionless surgical technology for the treatment of GERD.
We currently have an opportunity for a senior level Supplier Quality Engineer with responsibilities including coordinating suppliers and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of the Company.
- Analyze supplier performance and provide supplier and component tracking metric results to management
- Develop Supplier qualification requirements and determine supplier status
- Create supplier performance communication tools, e.g. Supplier Scorecards
- Develop, review, comment on and approve product change documentation
- Demonstrate use of quality tools/methodologies including statistical analysis, DOE and MSA (Gage R&R)
- Mentor, review and approve component acceptance activity requirements developed by Engineering and/or Quality Assurance
- BSME or equivalent experience in a medical device environment
- Seven or more years of relevant medical device industry experience desirable
- Ability to lead quality and supplier interaction meetings
- Full understanding of part qualification processes
- Thorough knowledge of engineering drawing requirements including GT& D
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills with ability to work both independently and in a team environment and to present detailed technical data to internal personnel
- Effective oral/written communications skills with preferences in technical writing, presentations, reports, data analysis, etc.
- Proficient in analyzing product/component data to perform statistical and trend reporting
- Thorough knowledge of common inspection tools and practices
- Preference for Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Supplier Quality Professional
Equipment and software to be used in Performance of Position:
- JMP Statistical software
- Agile Electronic Data Management system
- General inspection hand tools
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals who believe in team work, achievement and excellence. We strive to attract and retain employees of the highest caliber based on abilities, achievements and experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources: email@example.com