EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. (EGS) is a fast-growth medical technology company with offices in Redmond, Washington. The company is revolutionizing the field of gastroenterology, including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other GI disorders. We offer our employees attractive salary and benefits packages, including stock options and a 401k plan. We have a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and ten (10) paid holidays each year. Our benefit package includes medical insurance as well as dental and vision, with the company subsidizing a majority of the premiums. Life insurance, AD&D insurance, as well as both short- and long-term disability insurance, are all offered at no cost to the employee.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender Identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Program Development Manager
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Field Position Currently Available:
- Based in Phoenix, AZ
- Based in San Francisco, CA
- Based in Dallas, TX
- Based in Austin, TX
- Based in Pittsburgh, PA
- Based in Michigan
Job Summary: Responsible for sales and physician-support of Company products within an assigned geographic region. Responsible for all aspects related to sales including but not limited to prospecting, qualifying leads, demonstrating devices, closing orders as well as building excellent customer relations with physicians and hospital personnel.
- Develop sales plan and strategies for territory activities using Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Sales Process.
- Ability to develop an implementation plan with existing accounts to market a program.
- Demonstrate product, procedure and clinical knowledge by complete understanding of Company product.
- Maintain close key customer contacts to continually determine customer needs.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Actively market the Marketing Department initiatives.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, exhibitions, training courses, conferences and events.
- Recommend product enhancements/changes based upon market feedback and increased sales potential.
- Work with and assist in developing Sales Representatives as added to Sales organization.
- Public speaking presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Other projects and assignments as required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of surgical procedures with five or more years of medical device sales experience and ability to support procedure.
- Experience in delivery of effective technical sales presentations to medical professionals.
- Solid, documented sales success.
- Full understanding of reimbursement policy and process.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and persuasive communication skills.
- High proficiency in PC software application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel.
- Ability to perform public speaking at various venues
Date Posted: 2018-12-31Valid through: 2019-12-31Full-time
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growth medical technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington. The company is revolutionizing the fields of upper gastroenterology diseases including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other GI disorders.
Reports to: Director, Training & Professional Education
Status: Regular, Full Time, Exempt, Field
Job Summary: Responsible for in-field sales case support to expand the sales, service and physician-support of EGS product. This position has the responsibility to supplement territory coverage as directed by Director, Training & Professional Education and working closely with the Regional Managers and Program Development Managers.
- Support EGS cases as assigned by management.
- Demonstrate product, procedure and clinical knowledge and demonstrate proper surgical application of Company product. Teach physicians, nurses, scrub techs and various staff members how to properly use our devices.
- Properly communicate dynamic functions of the EGS product line.
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians, hospital personnel and help drive all patient access activities.
- Be aware of and report on competitive activities and trends.
- Where directed, support co-funded marketing activities.
- Proper allocation of time among target accounts based upon focused objectives and direction from RM and PDM.
- Knowledge of competitive activity within assigned territories and hospital accounts.
- Operate within the confines of an approved budget.
- Maintain Company property (i.e., demo supplies, promotional materials, etc.) in an orderly and serviceable condition.
- Other projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field.
- Current working expertise with interventional gastro procedures required with experience in training, customer support or Operating Room coverage preferred.
- Demonstrable skills in the following areas are essential: teamwork; geographically flexible; high competency to learn and demonstrate technical medical devices; provide case support to physicians and OR staff; cover open territories where assigned; focus on the customer; persistent initiative and results –focused.
- Place high value on ethical standards with regard to surgical procedures and patient outcomes.
- Performs all Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policy and procedures.
- Ability to access, manipulate and analyze information from the Internet/Intranet.
- PC software – Windows: word processing, presentation, e=mail, etc. software.
- Requires travel on routine basis to work/train in-field and cover cases.
- Travel up to 75% of time in field.
Date Posted: 2019-03-12Valid through: 2019-12-31
EndoGastric Solutions, Inc. is committed to recruiting individuals who believe in team work, achievement and excellence. We strive to attract and retain employees of the highest caliber based on abilities, achievements and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. EndoGastric Solutions takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Human Resources: email@example.com