Create the
optimal anti-reflux barrier
with TIF®* 2.0

*Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication
TF 2.0

TIF 2.0 Procedure

TIF 2.0 restores anatomy and reconstructs the gastroesophageal flap valve while maintaining exemplary safety profile with minimal side-effects.

Provide durable relief of GERD symptoms to a broader patient population

The benefits of TIF 2.0 are clear:
 

  • 81% of patients get off daily PPIs1
  • No difficulty swallowing2
  • No gas bloat syndrome or flatulence2
  • Spares the fundus and blood supply of the stomach

Disadvantages of traditional anti-reflux surgery often include:

  • Inability to belch or vomit
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Increased bloating and flatulence
  • Division of the short gastric vessels
  1. In 11 TIF 2.0 on label studies collectively representing 568 patients where the follow-up was between 7 and 59 months, the weighted incidence percentage of patients completely off PPIs was 73.50%, and 7.91% of the patients reported occasional use of PPIs, for a total of 81.41% of the patients reporting no daily use of PPIs.
  2. Ihde GM, et al. JSLS. 2019 Jan-Mar;23(1) & Janu, Mavrelis, et al. Abstract ACG 2017 (Concomitant 12-mo).

The omega-shaped gastroesophageal flap valve (GEFV) built with TIF 2.0 does not twist or torque the esophogus as seen in Nissen and other fundoplication techniques.

Additional Resources

NP02599-01A