To help you integrate the TIF procedure with the EsophyX® device into your practice and develop a Reflux Center at your chosen facility, EGS provides a comprehensive set of marketing programs. These programs are designed to help you educate patients and referring healthcare providers about chronic acid reflux and the TIF procedure in your community.
- Digital Marketing: listing on GERDHelp.com TIF trained physician locator for qualified providers
- Patient Educational Materials: brochures, posters, educational flip book, GERD-HRQL handout, etc.
- TIF Marketing Resource Center: templates for traditional and digital marketing tactics, event presentation materials, media relations tools, etc.
- Patient Story: comprehensive questionnaire
- Branded Syndicated Content: Encounter content syndication from Practis, Inc.
- Co-op Marketing: professional marketing plan development and compliant program administration through Patient Builder EGS program
EGS recommends a set of best practices in a series of steps with metrics to measure the program objectives.